Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

July Favourites

Hi guys. Happy Monday. How was your weekend ??

I totally skipped June favourites last month - as June was such a crazy busy month . I don't have too many favourites this month - as I didn't want to repeat most from last month - so I'm including all the newer favourites and sharing them with you guys today . But first let's hop into the non beauty related favourites .


July was a much better month though - and even included a little getaway with the family to the beach .  That definitely was one of the magical moments of the month - a much needed getaway with my kiddo. Even though it was Winter - we had the most amazing weather for the whole week- perfect for spending most of the day at the beach relaxing. 



While on holiday (and actually while shopping at Lush ) Tanya suggested I have to try Wicked Donuts. I'm so bummed we don't have one close to us but I think that's a good thing - and I'm sure my waistline would agree. I had the most awesome Top Deck donut - and even went back for another one later the week. If you ever in Durban and looking for amazing donuts - you need to pop in and try one. Word of warning though - the choices all look extremely tempting . 
Now onto the actual beauty favourites. I love the Essence single eye shadows - and in July this was the most worn combo I was into. The two colours are Purple Cloud (purple colour ) and It's Mauvie Time. Again - on me personally these eye shadows last basically the whole day . I pop Mauvie Time into the crease and pop a little Purple Cloud all over the lid. 
Inoar Absolute Speed Blond Shampoo and Conditioner
I have mentioned I'm in the process of colouring my hair lighter - and let's be real - blond sometimes goes brassy and meh pretty quickly. I LOVE the results of the products. I cheated a little bit in July and kept the shampoo in a little bit longer - and I love how much whiter and brighter my hair looks. It fakes a salon visit when you really can't squeeze in time to pop into a salon to touch up your highlights. This has most certainly saved me from looking crazy yellow - and I get complemented when I use this shampoo - so many people am sure I pop into a salon for a toner every week. 
Essence Colour Correcting Liquid Concealer in Wake Up Effect and Avon Ideal Flawless Matte Liquid Concealer. I love these both for different reasons. The Essence one is amazing to use on foundation to brighten up your undereye area and fake looking awake and getting enough sleep. This won't cover dark circles - but I don't have dark circles that needs concealing. I love how I look much more awake and ready to tackle the day. The Avon one I love for being super matte and long lasting. This is perfect to cover up imperfections. On days where I have a little redness issue around and on my nose - I will use this instead of foundation to cover those areas. With this concealer a little really goes a long way and it does dry down matte . It covers marks and imperfections easily and the formula is pigmented yet bendable . 



Avene Cold Cream Lip Cream
Most of the month I had a bit of a food allergy rash - making my lips super swollen and red and peel really easily. This has been a life saver for helping my lips feel smoother and more hydrated and not peel every two seconds. I did a full review on the HERE if you want to know why I love the whole range of Cold Cream products. 
Avon Glimmerstick for Brows in Brown
It's no secret I love Benefit Ka-Brow and for good reason. But I popped this little pencil into my holiday bag and been using it most days since. The pencil is pretty easy to use - and the formula is nice and creamy (but not too creamy to just smudge off ) . I love the shade with my hair colour at the stage and I love how easy and fast I can fill in my brows and be out the door in the morning (especially since I'm been pressing the snooze button way to many mornings to mention .)






What has been some of YOUR favourite products in July ?? Any magical moments worth sharing ? 


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar