
Kim Jong-guk's wounds, which Haha did not know, will be revealed.
On SBS 'Running Man', which is broadcasted on March 1, Kim Jong Kook tells his best friend Haha about the incident eight years ago.
Following last week, Running Man will have a Decision! BAG race with Bae Jong-ok and Shin Hye-sun, the main characters of the movie innocent. The members participated in the mission to tell the most absurd or ridiculous story that I had experienced, and introduced various stories from the absurd story I first heard to the heart that I could not do. In particular, Kim Jong Kook was surprised by the wound that Haha had suffered eight years ago.
The members were surprised that the incident occurred eight years ago rather than the hidden story of Kim Jong Kook. Haha said, "Is not it eight years ago?" He expressed his absurdity to Kim Jong Kook, who has been hurt.
Meanwhile, Kim Jong-guk, who has reached the peak of his regret, said, "I will never tell you. “I’ll know my news as a portal site article,” he said, adding that even eight years later, Feeling about the case has not gone away, which has made the scene furious. March 1 at 5 p.m.

0 Yorumlar