

According to Nielsen Korea, SBS's "Death and Deacon's Universal" broadcast on the 9th (Sun) continued to record high ratings on this day with 11.1% of households and 14.2% of households (the second part of the metropolitan area). On this day, 'Death and Deacon' has a target audience rating of 5.5% for young viewers aged 20 to 49, KBS2 'Happy Sunday - Superman is back, 1 night and 2 days' (4. 7%), and MBC's "Min-Housin of the Palace" (1.4%), showing a gap, and it was ranked # 1 in the same time zone.
On this day, Lee Sang-yoon, Lee Seung-gi, Yang Se-heeong and Yuk Sungjae were shown to enjoy a special MT with the first anniversary MT planner actor Son Ye-jin. Son Ye-jin captivated members and viewers with a game, dance dance, perfect readiness and artistic sense. It showed the meticulous planning, self-management, and the human charm behind the top actor who kept the top for a long time, and showed the appearance of 'perfect sister'.
First, the members and Son Ye-jin unravelled with a 'banned game' that covers the dinner party. Members' narrowings continued to break down 'Queen of Game' Son Ye-jin, but Son Ye-jin avoided elimination in succession. Yook Sungjae and Lee Seung-gi, who eventually lost Game, set out for dinner. Lee Seung-gi and Yook Sungjae made a barbecue with the ingredients prepared by Son Ye-jin himself, saying, "Son Ye-jin and MT are not right. It's a real gift," he said, not hiding his excitement.
Eating a barbecue, Lee Seung-gi was fortunate to say, "I heard that my sister has done about 30 works so far." She has appeared one work a year after her debut, as many as two works. Son Ye-jin said, "I will see the scenario again even if I have to rest unconditionally when this work is over."
Son Ye-jin was 27 years old when he won the Blue Dragon Film Festival Best Actress award for the movie 'My Wife Married'. Lee Seung-gi said, "It seems that it was not easy for a 27-year-old actor to play a married woman." Son Ye-jin replied, "I was an adulter at the age of 24, and I acted as a divorced woman in 25 rooms." When Yook Sungjae surprised him, "It's a huge challenge," Son Ye-jin said, "I don't think I thought it was a huge challenge now. I do not think I was afraid or afraid to do this about acting strange things. "
On this day, the members parodied the scenes of the movie "Easer in My Head" starring Son Ye-jin. "If you drink this, you will date me? "When Son Ye-jin drinks when he asks, it succeeds. Lee Sang-yoon, who became the first runner, said, "If you drink this, you will be with me." However, Son Ye-jin laughed, saying, "I do not like it." Yang Se-heeong stepped up amid even Lee Seung-gi's spectacular failure.
Yang Se-heeong took mushrooms and sausages from his pocket and said, "If you eat this, you will go out with me." Son Ye-jin laughed, "I do not like it." After the challenge, Yook Sungjae emptied the glass and played a drunken acting, "I really like my sister. Drink this and please make me date." In a cute performance by Yook Sungjae, Son Ye-jin finally responded with a cool 'one shot'. Yuk Sungjae, who became the winner of the "Melo War," laughed after leaving a roar of joy.
After the meal, Game continued: Son Ye-jin and the members hosted a game that titled the movie with "Speak with Your Body." Lee Seung-gi and Yook Sungjae teamed up, Lee Sang-yoon and Yang Se-heeong teamed up and Son Ye-jin became 'Kakdugi'. Yang Se-heeong boasted a breath of fantasy with Lee Sang-yoon and was lightly won in the bet and exempted from washing dishes.
On the day of the broadcast, Son Ye-jin suggested to the members that "the three people are called "Samin-haeng Pilyuasa" and that if they go together, there is a teacher of one of them." Lee Seung-gi, Lee Sang-yoon, Yang Se-heeong, and Yook Sungjae, who transformed into Son Ye-jin's "master", went on a 10-minute lecture on their own theme.
Lee Sang-yoon gave a lecture on speed calculation using takeover decomposition, Yang Se-heeong gave a lecture on horse intervention, Lee Seung-gi gave a lecture on in-sight chatting under 25 years old, and Yook Sungjae gave an atmosphere in karaoke. Son Ye-jin's excitement exploded in a karaoke practice practice. Son Ye-jin, wearing a rabbit ear hat, a hot insatim, performed a spectacular stage with his members singing his "In the Bus": a filming scene transformed into a "dance party of frenzy." In the reversal of Son Ye-jin, the members admired "I was originally a good and good sister" and "I did not have to teach."
The next morning, Son Ye-jin made the toast to the members and went on a walk together. Son Ye-jin told the members, "I value my promises, my promises with me, my promises with others are important," he said. "It will be fun to see if I have made a promise and kept it next year."
Yuk Sungjae promised 'Solo Album Challenge', Lee Seung-gi promised 'One Week's Desert Trip', Yang Se-heeong 'Guitar' and Lee Sang-yoon promised 'Piano Play' next year. After everyone said "promise with me," finally Son Ye-jin promised to re-appear in 2019 with a promise to "meet the members again next year at the deacon's unit and make sure the promise was kept." With all the members cheering, Yook Sungjae said, "There is a reason to live another year."
The scene, which Son Ye-jin promised to reunite with members in 2019 at the "Death and Deacon's Unique", drew viewers' attention with a "best one minute" of 14.2% per minute. 'Living together life tutoring - deacon' is broadcast every Sunday at 6:25 pm.

0 Yorumlar