Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Along the path in the woods

Yesterday we did go to take a look at the town house and what a surprise as we pulled around the corner and saw all this wood piled up.
They put the top plate on the concrete all along the top.
The first two houses have the iron girders up and ours are probably up too as I write this now and I wouldn't be surprised to see some of the wall up when we go look at it later today.
I am standing on the concrete at the front of the house when I took this picture.
A good trip to the dentist this morning for both of us. Just a routine cleaning and we are set for another 6 months. The Dr was happy with the cookies I baked for him and I reminded him to brush his teeth! :-) Ken dropped me off home after the dentist and he went to work. I came in the house, changed into my walking clothes and walked up to the park and along the paths. Here's a little video I took along a path.
I took several photos as well. Along the path.
The river along the path.
A place to sit and watch the river.
I stood on some rocks in the river and took this picture.
I saw a few people walking and running but I pretty much had the paths all to myself. I stopped at the two bridges I came to and watched leaves floating down to the water and then float away. It was so peaceful watching the river. I love walking in the woods, hearing the wind through the trees, the rustling of the leaves as I walk through them and the water tumbling over the rocks. What a perfect fall day. I ended up walking a bit farther than I normally do because I just didn't feel like turning around and heading back. I ended up walking 8.5 miles! Now I'm off to read some blogs, do a few things around the house and if there is any time left I'll read until Ken comes home from work. I'm hoping your Tuesday is a Happy one, and if it's not that tomorrow will be better!! Smile - it makes people wonder what you've been up to. :-)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar