Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Happy Thursday

I have removed the wrong placed stitching
I have had my graph paper out and have worked out where each section starts.
I do have a system on my computer, but for small things like this I prefer to use graph paper.
 Up close, I am finishing this section, I'm not normally a flower stitcher,
But this is pretty. I have just one other colour, lighter pink to use on here.  
 I went again on the web and found a German site with both books I wanted, 
who deliver worldwide. The delivery was expensive, but there is nothing I can do, so I have ordered both. Now I have to wait for them to arrive, loads of new projects coming up.
 Hubby was asking how I can spend so much on two books, for me it's easy, it is my hobby, and I get enormous pleasure from stitching. It does fall into my lifestyle, they are not an unwanted items and will be used. I really don't mind spending money on useful things. If for any reason they are not as I expected, I will put them on ebay, there are loads of ladies on Pintrest, pinning these designs.
I follow  Jo's blog, which is gardening and craft, pop over she is very interesting, in her last post, she passed on a tip, to buy a flowering plant each month for the garden, that way you build up the seasonal colour, I like this idea, at this time of year my plot is starved of colour, my budget will be as near to £5 as I can get.
I have also been following Sue's blog, another great read, Sue is following a scheme where you cut back the number of food items you store, allowing for less waste. I am not going to follow, but it did lead me think about what's lurking in the back of our food cupboards, so today, I will pull every thing out, sort and use the items lost at the back.
It's pouring with rain here, a real grey day.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar