This quarter I have read 13 books that count toward the Mount TBR Reading Challenge 2013. Combined with the 15 I read in the first quarter, I have read a total of 28 books toward my goal of 36 books. So, I am on target.
The books I have read in April, May, June are:
- The Stately Home Murder by Catherine Aird
- The Ransom Game by Howard Engel
- Eats, Shoots & Leaves by Lynne Truss
- Murder on the Links by Agatha Christie
- A Fatal Grace by Louise Penny
- Ten Second Staircase by Christopher Fowler
- Silence of the Rain by Luiz Alfredo Garcia-Roza
- Fell Purpose by Cynthia Harrod-Eagles
- Kaleidoscope by J. Robert Janes
- Death Wore White by Jim Kelly
- Daemons Are Forever by Simon R. Green
- The Mugger by Ed McBain
- The Pusher by Ed McBain

I purchased Silence of the Rain in late 2009, so I have had that book about 3 and a half years. The book I have had longest in this set is Murder on the Links by Agatha Christie. I purchased that book at the Planned Parenthood book sale in September 2005 (the event I wait for each year). I have been collecting copies of Agatha Christie books that long and have just in the last year begun my project of re-reading most of her books.


0 Yorumlar