I thought the pattern for this set of 26 shabby rose themed monograms would be a perfect gift to give during our *Homemade Stitched With Heartstrings* lead up to Christmas 2015.
I first designed and stitched them back in 2010 and since that time they've been displayed on a table runner, a framed sampler, and quite a few individual gifts such as these.
Various scissor fobs...
Inside a tiny jewelled frame...
Stitched on a linen heart and sewn to a pincushion...
Carefully sewn onto a vintage handkerchief before finishing as the cover of a needle-book...
Redworked onto a tea-towel...
Perhaps you could use a few of these ideas yourself, or perhaps you're thinking of something very different?
I'd love to hear some new thoughts for projects featuring the Shabby Rose Monograms.
If you have any would you please write them in the comments below as I'm sure I'm not the only one who's interested.
This useful and versatile pattern can be download HERE
Enjoy!












0 Yorumlar