Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Teaser Tuesday

TeaserTuesdays-ADailyRhythm3

Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB at A Daily RhythmTo participate you grab your current read, open to a random page and share (2) teaser sentences from somewhere on that page. BE CAREFUL NOT TO INLUDE SPOILERS (Make sure what you share doesn't give too much away. You don't want to ruin the book for others). Share the title and author. 

"She's a wanted ship now," I reminded her, but Leia shrugged it off. 
"The Millennium Falcon is wanted everywhere. We just change the transponder codes and it's fine."

Star Wars Heir to Jedi 

Heir to the Jedi

I don't read many Star Wars books but I enjoyed this one a lot. It's told from Luke's perspective and concerns his activities early with the Rebel Alliance. There's a bit of a romance with an attractive pilot, and they do a lot of flying around the galaxy and getting in trouble. A fun read.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar