I have been dreading today for the last few weeks, following my last check up at the Dentist I decided to have my troublesome tooth taken out, its been a bother for the last 12 months, starting with a filling then abscess and finally chronic infection and a dead nerve. My dentist gave me the option of having a root canal filling, which she couldn't honestly say would work or an extraction so I opted for the later and got rid once and for all. It wasn't too painful after the injection took effect but as the morning went on it gradually got worse. I have taken 2 lots of painkillers and had an hour in bed and it isn't too bad at the moment, iv'e just managed to eat some soft scrambled egg and a warm cuppa, I was starving! I am hoping that by this time tomorrow the healing process will be underway and my mouth will be less sore.
It will be an early night for me with a book, at the moment I am reading Secrets by Lesley Pearse, its promising to be a good story as are all her books, if you haven't read any give them a try, you are usually hooked after the first one.
Nothing planned for tomorrow, my dentist said avoid anything strenuous for 24 hours, might make that 48 just to be on the safe side lol
Thank you for all your positive comments yesterday and a huge welcome to my new follower Janice Piper :-)
Take care
Karen xxx
0 Yorumlar