Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Museum Views

Covid restrictions required a different path than I usually take when I visit the Museum of Nature. The three remaining galleries I took the stairs to get to, and I'll actually be presenting them in reverse order of my actual visits (I like finishing this series with fossils). Down on the ground floor of the museum, where one can usually buy tickets (it was online when I visited), a large half sphere was set up with a reflection of the atrium above, including Gaia


Nearby is a display panel identifying the artist behind both works hanging in the museum.


I took two shots of the stairs heading up from here.


And another view of Gaia, with Australia coming around. I'll share more takes on this for a theme day in April, which appropriately is about the Earth.


Out in the Queens Lantern I caught another look at the Moon.


I took shots of panels about the building itself before moving along to the next gallery.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar