Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Pasta Salad with Corn and Peas

I don't know if you have the salad buffet restaurant called Souper Salad near you, but they have a tasty fettuccine and corn salad that I like and get cravings for. I found this recipe online and decided to make a batch for my lunch this week.

SOUPER SALAD FETTUCCINE SALAD

8 ounces fettuccine
1/2 cup frozen corn
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
Salt to taste

The Process:
Cook fettuccine according to directions. Drain. Mix pasta and corn in a
bowl. Mix the mayonnaise, cheese, garlic powder and pepper. Combine the
pasta and mayonnaise mixture and mix well. Salt to taste. Refrigerate for a
couple of hours before serving.




Get some water boiling while you gather your other ingredients. I didn't have fettuccine but I did have some Soba noodles.




I didn't have much corn so I added...




Some Peas!




You need some good grated Parmesan cheese, not that strange powder in a can stuff.




Get your noodles in the boiling water.




These guys cook up fast so keep an eye on it.




I defrost frozen veggies by running them under warm water.




Add the veggies to the cooked noodles in a bowl.




Grab some garlic powder and sprinkle that on as well.




Add a nice handful of cheese




I love this gadget, if you do not have one of these they are so useful for measuring out mayo and peanut butter and other things that are a pain to scrape out of a measuring cup.




Add the mayo to the bowl and some fresh ground pepper. You also want to add some salt to season it.








This would be a great salad for the 4th of July. Whether you make this or not I sincerely hope you have a wonderful weekend with your friends and family!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar